EddyCurrents
New Member
Thanks you everybody....
Jefrodigital.... Im a Local 164 electrician so Essex is part of our territory. Officially for the record though I live in "Central Jersey". Between Route 80 and Route 4. Everything South of Route 80 is "South Jersey" and everything north of Route 4 for is "Northern Jersey"
LeeSonic..... yes sporadically
quigz1968... thanks, 1967 and Maywood here.
eljr.... I love Warwick NY, you guys have the closest drive-in movie theater to my house.
Jefrodigital.... Im a Local 164 electrician so Essex is part of our territory. Officially for the record though I live in "Central Jersey". Between Route 80 and Route 4. Everything South of Route 80 is "South Jersey" and everything north of Route 4 for is "Northern Jersey"
LeeSonic..... yes sporadically
quigz1968... thanks, 1967 and Maywood here.
eljr.... I love Warwick NY, you guys have the closest drive-in movie theater to my house.