• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

G8000/g9000 looking switch covers

Jaskooo91

New Member
Hello. Does anyone have to sell switch covers from the sansui g-8000 / g-9000?
preferably the original.
greetings ;)
Please pm
 

Attachments

  • 20220208_054240.jpg
    20220208_054240.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20220207_175230.jpg
    20220207_175230.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 26
Register to hide this ad
For an interim replacement, get a roll of black electrical tape. Fold it over so it's not sticky. Cut it to the same size with the square in the center. I doubt you'll notice a difference.
 
For an interim replacement, get a roll of black electrical tape. Fold it over so it's not sticky. Cut it to the same size with the square in the center. I doubt you'll notice a difference.

I made, I made black mat veneer.
I would like to buy original plastics. ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom