• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Good little Record Day...

cooljjay

Super Member
Banned
Well I had to get out of the house to relieve my stress/depression mood that was going on. Nothing like a find to bring me up. I got some good stuff today...Yes I like Dolly Parton...Little women with big boobs what not to like :D

4jnlzq.jpg

1zbaxqh.jpg

6jq4qs.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I found some records today too, classical & disco. I agree with you there is nothing like finding some vinyl that you like. Love to collect "RCA Living Stereo" Lp's, great sonics!:music::yes::thmbsp:

Regards.
 

Attachments

  • lp finds.jpg
    lp finds.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 14
Very nice!!! turn up that Billy Idol & take down the house!! love that album , just all great songs :banana:
 
Back
Top Bottom