• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Good Looking CD units?

I'm surprised no one has posted this one yet:

nakamichi_dragon_cd-1.jpg

Nakamichi Dragon CD. It has a separate power supply and DAC, and of course gorgeous wood sides. Retailed (and sells used) for upwards of :eek2:
 
200908_belcanto_cd2.jpg


Bel Canto CD-2
 
From an aesthetic standpoint, still my favorite. Bang & Olufsen Beosound 9000

the_big_reveal_2.png
 
Man, so many cd players I was completely unaware of!

I am still kicking myself for passing on a 3 dollar kids cd player, some Elmo thing or whatnot, that was groovy as hell, AND had a toslink output!

Dammit, should have bought that just because it was scalding hot pink.

But enough about Daunia's video collection. :p:bigok:
 
These certainly qualify as unusual ...

Sony_CDP-CX355_c2_700x346_pixels.gif

Ripped everything to digital some time backm but still got a couple of their 400 disk changers stashed away. Excellent sound and IMHO bulletproof as I put a lot of miles on them with nary a problem.
 
sKIZo, I picked up a 200 CD version of that Sony for 30 bucks. It was over 2/3 filled with Jazz and piano bar music. Figure it came from a restaurant or something like that. Worked perfectly.

Billwojo
 
sKIZo, I picked up a 200 CD version of that Sony for 30 bucks. It was over 2/3 filled with Jazz and piano bar music. Figure it came from a restaurant or something like that. Worked perfectly.

Billwojo
I picked one up for $20 from Goodwill (sans any CDs unfortunately). The size of that thing and the difficulty of placement - it won't fit on my component stand - makes me wonder how people find space for the larger ones. :dunno:
 
These certainly qualify as unusual ...

Sony_CDP-CX355_c2_700x346_pixels.gif

Ripped everything to digital some time backm but still got a couple of their 400 disk changers stashed away. Excellent sound and IMHO bulletproof as I put a lot of miles on them with nary a problem.

What's the model number?
 
Back
Top Bottom