• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Good price ADS L520's?

Ramseybella

AK Member
I have a chance to pick up a pair of sweet looking L520 ADS speakers,$100.00 OBO.
What do you think my Best off should be?
I was thinking $65.00 to $75.00.
 
Register to hide this ad
If they're in good condition...I paid $75 a while back for nice ones and am VERY happy.

If no tweeter on one or the other side, check the fuses. They have a rear fuse protecting the tweets. One was out on my set when I auditioned, fortunately I noticed, swapped fuses, and was able to immediately verify that both tweets were fine.
 
These sold for 450 new and are some of the better built speakers of the era. If these are for you to use, 100 is fair. But ask if they will take less and see what they say, offering 65 if they press you for a price. I've sold em for more than a c-note. But I can't discuss pricing except in the $&¢ forum. Maybe this thread needs to be packed up and moved.
 
Back
Top Bottom