• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Grace G 707 tonearm cartridge pairing

Randal V

New Member
Hello. I have a Luxman PD121 with a Grace G707 tonearm. I currently have Shure m91 n91e set on it. I recently purchased a type III with a jico sas stylus. Will this set match with my tonearm? Thanks for any help.
 
Register to hide this ad
Also works well with the original Grado Reference Platinum, and even better with a Grace F-8 cartridge. I currently have a Grace F-8L10' Advanced Luminal Trace 10th anniversary edition mounted, but also like the F-8C Custom.

Grado Reference Platinum
Cartridge_Reference.jpg

Grace F-8L10'.. the Synergy of having a cartridge on the arm it was designed for cannot be denied.
20160630_182737.jpg

jom2zAH.jpg

20190428_112137.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom