• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Grado cartridge id

Uly

Active Member
Anybody able to id this Grado cartridge and stylus? It came mounted on a Dual 1009 I just acquired. Any info you can share about it would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20230903_174037433.jpg
    PXL_20230903_174037433.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 11
  • PXL_20230903_174045587.jpg
    PXL_20230903_174045587.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 11
  • PXL_20230903_174213996~2.jpg
    PXL_20230903_174213996~2.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 12
Register to hide this ad
Anybody able to id this Grado cartridge and stylus?

When you get the chance unscrew it from the headshell and I'm sure you'll be able to spot model identifier on the top part similar to this one.

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 6.03.38 PM.png


Or maybe this is a number? I can't really tell either was let us know what you find out

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 6.06.06 PM.png
 
I took a closer look with a magnifying glass where your arrow is pointing. B. A quick search says it is ceramic. I'll keep digging
 
Back
Top Bottom