• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Greek audiophile - short film

Register to hide this ad
a few years ago, some of those guys from athens attempted to draw attention to their site by logging onto AK. there were a few posts that were largely given a kind of mild 'ugly american' treatment, the exact language i don't recall. i do remember wincing...they wasted no time in ceasing and desisting.
 
One of the gentlemen interviewed (near beginning) is Max who posts regularly on the Klipsch forum. His posts are informative and usually interesting. If people here drove him off with rude behavior, it's their loss.
 
Max posts here once in while too. He doesn't have time to post much though as he averages 8,374 words per post. nyuk nyuk...
 
No one drove Max off. He is still a member here. It was another fella from that club that used to post links to their site when it was updated. If memory serves me right about the worse thing said to him was why not post more then just your sites updated every once and a while.

As for the movie a friend sent me a link last week and I found it to be a great short.
 
Yep, true audiophiles for sure. They seem to be into music as much as the gear which is great, I've met some people to whom the gear was 90% and music only 10%. The part with the guy with the cable suspension rack made me laugh, he was asked "so do you think you can listen during an earthquake" and he briefly thinks about it and with a totally serious face says "Yes, I think I could".:D :thmbsp:
 
I also posted this...hold on a sec, I'll get the link...

EDIT: Okay, here it is. And you can see that the members still post here, albeit infrequently.
 
Back
Top Bottom