• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

GTA/Ontario - Pioneer SG-9800 - $140 (Kingston)

eddantes

Drone, Sector 7-G
Posting this not because it's a deal, but because it may be what you need to complete your TOTL Pioneer collection. Even then - $140 is not "crazy" money.

8454na1_20.jpeg
 
Register to hide this ad
It's a handsome unit.

As much as I like the 'look' of equalizers with all the sliders, I'm not convinced about their usefulness in the system.
 
Hey, thanks for looking, appreciate it.

I'm going to leave the sliders alone for now - they're ok but I can't help wondering if they 'could' be smoother.

Btw - I found a 7-band Kenwood equalizer. Not sure where it ranks in terms of quality (made in Japan), bpc, sliders have led.

In some ways, since I like to tweak endlessly, 7-band is a little easier to tweak.

From none to two of them in a matter of weeks but not convinced I should be keeping them in my system.
 
eddantes and d2e8b8 - next time you're that way, for FaderLube try PartsConnexion.com in Burlington. You can order on-line and arrange pickup (or have it shipped)...
 
Back
Top Bottom