• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Gun Porn

My latest RnG competition rifle.
Spike's Tactical upper and lower receivers. Aero Precision full float handguard. Ballistic Advantage Hanson barrel with pinned gas block. Radian Raptor CH. Lantac E-BCG. VLTOR buffer tube and stock. Armaspec captured recoil system. LaRue MBT trigger. B5 grip. Arken Optics 1-8 LVPO and mount. B&T Print XH SC suppressor with integral brake.
20260710_203539.jpg

@onwardjames
 
Last edited:
Well I got my new grips today for the 2026 King Cobra 6". Perfect fit. Made just for the new King Cobra (will not fit the older models).

I fired this thing for the first time earlier this week with the stock rubber grips. It was pretty-sweet!

It feels nicer in my hand with these wood ones.

20260718_082012s.jpg

20260717_172412.jpg

20260717_172437.jpg
 
Last edited:
Can't own one in my state. Looks like fun though.
Jack rabbits beware. I remember those in a gun store in Glendale, California before they invented the term assault weapon. It was about 600 dollars, should have bought one. I do have a well used Ruger 10/22 and a few 50 round magazines for it, great for those afternoons at the rat infested city dump. I live in Idaho and see the 10/25 magazines but not the 50 round magazines. Not aware of any law against them but don't see them for sale. The one's I have do not jam so it isn't that. The 25 are in line and the 50 is side by side, both are curved, same length.
 
I love the Ruger 10/22.

Jack rabbits beware. I remember those in a gun store in Glendale, California before they invented the term assault weapon. It was about 600 dollars, should have bought one. I do have a well used Ruger 10/22 and a few 50 round magazines for it, great for those afternoons at the rat infested city dump. I live in Idaho and see the 10/25 magazines but not the 50 round magazines. Not aware of any law against them but don't see them for sale. The one's I have do not jam so it isn't that. The 25 are in line and the 50 is side by side, both are curved, same length.

Don't you mean 25/22 magazines instead of 10/25 (even though they really don't call them that either)? I think it's just 25 round magazines for the Ruger 10/22.

I knew what you meant though.:)

How 'bout this one...

 
I love the Ruger 10/22.



Don't you mean 25/22 magazines instead of 10/25 (even though they really don't call them that either)? I think it's just 25 round magazines for the Ruger 10/22.

I knew what you meant though.:)

How 'bout this one...

Yes, 25 or 50/22. Says it on the mag.

A rotary drum, price isn't bad either. If I see one at the local gun shop... there is a big one here, 25 yard and hundred yard indoor range, excellent smith... I'm going to buy it. Too much to resist.
 
probably the Ruger BX-25 mags,

View attachment 3803542
Have a couple those. Also aftermarket which are clear, can see the rounds. I do not think Ruger made a fifty round side by side version. Mine are Ram Line, think that is the name on them.... detractors call them jam line, which they don't. I have the loader too. I love the 10/22. Nice scope, sling, good rifle.
 
My King Cobra is a 10/22.
I've wondered a time or two how Ruger managed to trademark a couple of numbers.

Mine was made in the late sixties. Bought it new at a big discount store. Gun, shells, scope in the sporting department, gave them the money and they handed me the boxed rifle and shells, no I. D., wasn't asked, carried them through the store and out the door on the way to sighting it in. I was all of 16 years old, drove myself to the store then to the desert for some fun. This was Southern California.
 
I've wondered a time or two how Ruger managed to trademark a couple of numbers.

Mine was made in the late sixties. Bought it new at a big discount store. Gun, shells, scope in the sporting department, gave them the money and they handed me the boxed rifle and shells, no I. D., wasn't asked, carried them through the store and out the door on the way to sighting it in. I was all of 16 years old, drove myself to the store then to the desert for some fun. This was Southern California.
My King Cobra isn't really a 10/22. I just said that because it holds 10 rounds and it's a 22. Just like the Ruger 10/22 except the Colt isn't semi-automatic.

The Ruger 10/22 is one of the most-popular guns ever produced. Ruger has made millions of them and they are still very popular. They are still inexpensive too although there are so many accessories and upgrades available that you can build one that's worth over $1,000 easily.
 
My King Cobra isn't really a 10/22. I just said that because it holds 10 rounds and it's a 22. Just like the Ruger 10/22 except the Colt isn't semi-automatic.

The Ruger 10/22 is one of the most-popular guns ever produced. Ruger has made millions of them and they are still very popular. They are still inexpensive too although there are so many accessories and upgrades available that you can build one that's worth over $1,000 easily.
I know, holds ten rounds too. Ruger did trademark two numbers separated by a slash, always thought it a great name for a model. The rotary magazine was a key feature and took a while to overcome a bit of negative thinking that it wouldn't feed reliably. Of course it does but among gun talkers it was mentioned. Yes, inexpensive with reliability and accuracy with a design basically unchanged since it came out in... what was it, 1964. They have earned their place in the market for sure. It is the first thing I think of when I hear Ruger.
 
Back
Top Bottom