• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy 246th B-Day

Register to hide this ad
Once independence was gained the naval battle of Lake Erie was the most crucial battle the United States had with a foreign country. Ever.
 
What games do you play at a Navy birthday party ?

Squid games ? :D

Happy Birthday Navy..:thumbsup:
 
Happy Birthday Navy !!! I had the pleasure of being the Navy's guest for two weeks at their Fleet ASW School in San Diego. Twas the Life of Riley :beerchug:
 
I have almost 5 yrs of schooling there :)
I got sent there to learn circuit board repair and the Pace solder sucking system. There was a Marine boot somewhere on Broadway where they did tattoos and stuff like that. They could even put you into that picture of Mount Suribachi. And I'm obviously not a Marine. So I tell the proprietor "Yeah, put me in that picture". And the Marine, he's like 17, he glares at me with eyes like laser beams. :D
 
Back
Top Bottom