• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Happy 4th to all our US brothers and sisters

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Have a happy and safe Independence day from all of the Audiokarma staff.

Grumpy
 
Register to hide this ad
I want to "third" that!!! :thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:

Relax. Take it easy. Go watch some fireworks!
 
Thanks and all the best to everyone who runs AK and to everyone who hangs out here. Happy Independence Day!
 
Happy Fourth of July to all the mods and staff, ...and to all the Americans who are still in/on the Fourth. {I'm American, but it's already after midnight here in Hong Kong... so now it's the Fifth! :D }
 
Thanks, and a great 4th to all at AK Staff and members.

Let us not forget!!

Regards,
Jim
 
And watch the History Channels day-long series on the continental army...great info. Happy 4TH to you all!

Rob
 
For those who gave, for those who are giving, and for those yet to give, I thank you and God bless you
 
Back
Top Bottom