• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday, Foetusized!

Foe - I missed this one yesterday, so a belated Happy Birthday.

Foe is one of the several AK members I've met in person, and he's a gentleman and great guy (unlike that Sandy G. fella that also joined us for lunch :D ).

JD
 
Thanks for all the well wishes. Had a pretty good day yesterday, except for the newspaper reporter that ended up in my office. I'm supposed to be the "man behind the curtain" not the spokesperson for the operation. ;)

Birthdayfest 2006 continues today with me, my parents, and daughter attending the ETSU basketball game, and should continue through the weekend when I may actually get a present and birthday cake from my overworked better half -- Foe
 
Foe, if what is forecast for us comes to pass, you'd better get all your partying in tonite. I HOPE they're wrong...-Sandy G.
 
Back
Top Bottom