• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday, guiller!

Happy Birthday Guiller! I appreciate your deep knowledge re the classics. Thanks!

Wish you many, many more.
 
Feliz cumpleanos!!!! Compartimos un mate larga distancia!!

2.gif

Con gusto, Don Inodoro!
 
Thanks to all for the good wishes! I'm planning to go out for dinner tonight.
Happy birthday! Hope you have a nice quiet, relaxing dinner. My birthday was yesterday and my son and his family took us out for Mexican. I wore the sombrero and did a straight shot of tequila!
 
Happy Birthday Guille! It's no surprise to find out you are a Saggitarian. My B'Day's tomorrow.
 
Thanks to all for all the good wishes! I has a great day and a wonderful dinner tonight. AK is a great place with wonderful people, thank you guys (and gals)!

And happy birthday to Lee and Doug!!!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom