• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday gyusher

ProAc_Fan

Addicted Member
Best wishes you old codger you. I never realized you had travelled so far down the road of life. :)

Anyway have a great day!!!

Mike
 
Register to hide this ad
Road of Life

ProAc_Fan said:
Best wishes you old codger you. I never realized you had travelled so far down the road of life. :)

Anyway have a great day!!!

Mike

In real life I havnt gone far at all :thmbsp:

Thanks _______________ :smoke:



:yikes: 60 :yikes:
 
Sixty

:yikes: SIXTY :yikes:

:yikes: 60 :yikes:



:yes: sixty :yes:


Just aint no way to make it younger. . . I can not believe I am this old. . .

:banana: I feel to Damn young to be this Damn old. . :banana: Or something like that. . .
 
Look out Ahead

merrylander said:
Happy Birthday young fella, wait until you see what I hit next month. :D

Rob

:scratch2: You know. . . One day you wake up and you are old :zoom: Life races by. . . Nothing has changed but a few more wrinkles, pounds, aches and pains, a little less quick to jump but everything else is like it has always been (yes that too!)

Strange to look ahead and there is not near as many years ahead as behind. Kinda sobering. . . :saywhat:
 
gyusher said:
:scratch2:

Strange to look ahead and there is not near as many years ahead as behind. Kinda sobering. . . :saywhat:


Happens too us all :yes: !

Your just a little further down that road than some :yikes: and not as far as others :lmao:

Enjoy the day Guy! Have a happy one :thmbsp:

Cheers
Army
 
Happy Birthday Young Man

Thank God for us more "mature" members gyusher. The youngsters on AK need our guidance and wisdom. :thmbsp:

Have one on me. :beerchug: :D
 
Too Kind

:D Youall are too kind :cry: :cry: :cry:


But wait. . . Happy day right?

Even got a note from Mars. . . . :banana: :banana: :banana:
 
Happy B-day

And I thought 50 was old! <G> Congrats on the milestone and always remember: it's not the age, it's the mileage. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us "kids."

best,
Wornears
 
mileage

Wornears said:
And I thought 50 was old! <G> Congrats on the milestone and always remember: it's not the age, it's the mileage. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us "kids."

best,
Wornears


:yikes: Check the mileage on old Glen's face. . . My Avitar. . . Looks like he was having a bad day, not unlike some I have had only many moons ago. . .

Funny when all your Birthday wishes come from an Audio Forum. . . LOL. . .

My Family are all on the west coast. . . They will be hollering later. . . I know my Grand Mother will. . .Here is her pic. . . 109 years old.
 
Back
Top Bottom