• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday to Broonesbane !!!

Happy Birthday Mike! Wish you could have made it down to Virginia, MN. Hope your having a great day!

Denny
 
Thanks for the bday wishes everyone. Spent a great day with my wife and our Great Danes on the shore of Lake Superior, some excellent tunes on the stereo once back at home and an evening of HD DVD movies. All in all not a bad day at all for an old fecker like me :D
 
Mike, I'm so sorry that I didn't see this until now:tears:
I hope your day was a good one. Best wishes for many more. :beerchug:
Regards from Tom
 
Back
Top Bottom