• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday, merrylander!

Thanks all, it won''t be a day of wild abandon as we are both working out miserable head colds. Florence got it from g'daughter Charlie, passed it to me and it seems I have passed it back. It does keep me away from the workbench as in my state of mind I would likely do more harm than good. In truth I think my bench days are behind me.
 
You mean 'that' head cold? My goodness this one is a malingerer. If 'it's' the same one that is circulating here you hardly have runny nose, a bit of a cough, but you feel like you've been run over by a Mac truck and then beat with a stick. I've never had a cold sap my energy like this one. Been dosing myself with echinacea and thought I was getting better yesterday but today it's back.

Get better soon and enjoy your b-day as best you can. :yes:

Cheers

Lar
 
Happy Birthday Rob!! Hope you all get over the cold real soon and have a wonderful day! Best wishes to Florence as well and have a happy holiday!

Carl
 
Happy Birthday to ya, Rob! :beerchug: You truly are one of the good guys here, or anywhere. Here's to the next 80. ;)
 
Happy Birthday, Rob!!! You don't look a day over 79.:D

I hope Florence makes you a killer dinner. I'd hold out for a rib roast.
 
Back
Top Bottom