Thank You all et Merci pour les souhaites, hard to think that I moved out of Quebec 41 years ago, my French is getting rusty from non use, regardless the culture remains.
It was a quiet day, good appetite but not enough boy so I will have the cake today. Drove over to the Columbia Lowes, what a difference from Home Despot, I got everything on my shopping list. Gas prices being what they are I make a note of things as I need them and when the list is long enough I go shopping.
I found a website that offered the Bruce hardwood flooring at half of what everyone else was quoting, sure hope it was not a scam and it does actually turn up. Quite often I see half price offers except the item is not in stock. Once the floor is down all that is left is a permit and install the drop ceiling. Oh yeah, and let the savings account recover.
So that is it my friends, another milestone passed so upward and onward to next year.
The only spoiler was that Mouser our black and white ex-tomcat has been missing for over a week and he is missed.