• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

!!! Happy birthday merrylander !!!

Register to hide this ad
Happy Birthday to you, sir! :beerchug: Some of these guys must have got up REALLY early, just to post early in your thread. I didn't do that, I just didn't go to bed yet. Either way, I got to post on the first page of your b'day thread. :D ;)
 
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar! May this day bring you as much joy as you would wish for and as many memories as you care to recall. I wish you many more!
 
Think I remember you saying you are the oldest member on here, weather that's true or not HAPPY B-DAY.
 
Rob,
Have a Wonderful Birthday! We made arrangements for the rain to stop, so take advantage of the clear crisp weather and enjoy your day.
Best Wishes,
Jim
 
Back
Top Bottom