• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Harman Kardon Citation I - To Mod or Not To Mod?

To mod... or not to mod?


  • Total voters
    17
This project is on hold till my schedule frees up a bit. Hopefully Ill be back at it this spring.
 
A lot of time has passed with this project sitting in storage. I have decided to let it go. Too many parts to source and I have so many other things to work on. Since its already in pieces it's going to get parted out. If anyone is watching this thread and needs some parts DM me. Everything will be getting posted on the auction site within a week or so if this posting.
 
Back
Top Bottom