• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Harmon Kardon 730 stereo receiver

Tomcow

Active Member
I am looking for a volumn pontentimeter for my Harmon Kardon 730 stereo receiver. there is one on eBay but they want $80. Anyone know where else I could get the correct one for less?
 
Register to hide this ad
I am looking for a volumn pontentimeter for my Harmon Kardon 730 stereo receiver. there is one on eBay but they want $80. Anyone know where else I could get the correct one for less?
Don't buy any of those new pots on ebay from hifiaudio and others that sell similar ones. They are all problematic.
 
Here is the information I got off the volume control:100,000 ohm,BX-2 part number:1047122. anyone have a link to a compatible replacement?
 
You are not going to find it with a HK part number. Measure it and search for a 100K dual volume control as I showed you.
 
Here’s a candidate. Measure the spacing between pins and length of the shaft against what is in the datasheet for this one.
I searched for 100k ohm, logarithmic taper, 2 gangs, through hole mount. Digikey has many choices and more than one is likely to fit.
 
Back
Top Bottom