TelegraAudio New Member Jan 31, 2020 #1 Have you come across parts or devices released in the USSR? What did you use them for?
Pio1980 AK Member Jan 31, 2020 #2 The only Soviet era example I have is a Komsomolets crystal radio. https://crystalradio.net/oldradios/Komsomolets/index.shtml
The only Soviet era example I have is a Komsomolets crystal radio. https://crystalradio.net/oldradios/Komsomolets/index.shtml
toxcrusadr Omelette au Fromage Subscriber Jan 31, 2020 #3 A lot of folks like Russian paper-oil capacitors for audio. And Russian tubes. Especially mil surplus, in both cases. I haven't seen much audio but once in awhile something gets posted here. TVs and radios are more common.
A lot of folks like Russian paper-oil capacitors for audio. And Russian tubes. Especially mil surplus, in both cases. I haven't seen much audio but once in awhile something gets posted here. TVs and radios are more common.
avionic " Black Knights " F-15 back shop EW avionics Subscriber Jan 31, 2020 #4 My last russian purchase.. Something similar to this.. Uvarovite specimen.