• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Has anyone used Vinyl Renaissance in KC

Register to hide this ad
Thank you for that info. At least that way you have someone else to talk to if you have an issue.
 
I have not. When I had my McIntosh equipment serviced, Accent Sound was the McIntosh service center in KC. The gentleman who ran their shop "Dave" was incredible. If he's the man they have at Renaissance, you should be good to go.
Good luck.

Bob
 
I have used Bryan at AudioMart Service Center (downtown OP, just west of Metcalf on 80th) for many years. He has done great work for me on my gear (MX110, MC30, MC250, MC2505, MC2105. I believe Bryan is an Accent Sound alumni.
 
AudioMart has quite a history in audio ... Including a very early relationship between one Fred Hulen and a fella' named Jim Fosgate.
 
Back
Top Bottom