• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from LA...............Lower Alabama

Rightbrained

New Member
Hi folks ,
I am an avid speaker/sub DIYer and followed one of Zilch's threads at AVS to find this forum.
I look forward to being here .

Roll Tide
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome.........your contributions in any area are most welcome.Kentucky Wildcats are lookin to kick some butt.
 
Hi phatster ,
I was just looking at your thread in the DIY area. I am trying to locate some info on that mid as we speak.
 
You guys are making me feel at home here and I appreciate it.
I hope someone can teach me a thing or two about tube amps. I have nothing but solid state stuff and want to get my feet wet with tubes.
 
Back
Top Bottom