T tk1212 New Member Apr 23, 2013 #1 Hi, I've been lurking for a while, but I finally registered. Happy to be here and learning more from you all. Always looking for opportunities to listen to good audio!
Hi, I've been lurking for a while, but I finally registered. Happy to be here and learning more from you all. Always looking for opportunities to listen to good audio!
Treker Super Member Apr 23, 2013 #3 Welcome to the AK Forums! I'm sure you're going to like it around here!
Glen B Super Member May 1, 2013 #14 tk1212 said: Hi, I've been lurking for a while, but I finally registered. Happy to be here and learning more from you all. Always looking for opportunities to listen to good audio! Click to expand... Hello and welcome. Where in the City are you ?
tk1212 said: Hi, I've been lurking for a while, but I finally registered. Happy to be here and learning more from you all. Always looking for opportunities to listen to good audio! Click to expand... Hello and welcome. Where in the City are you ?