• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

HELP HELP HELP !!!!! i need to KNOW !!!!

PELUDITO

Lennon lives
Hi, anyone of you, can help me to discover the name of this song and the band ?
is from 1980 , disco music, and i need to know the name and the band
Thanks !!!!!!!
 

Attachments

Register to hide this ad
HI STARTANMANOR, its free of virus, i made with my pc and need to zip because the is the only format that i can put it here, Audiokarma rules
Is from a Cassette and take with sound forge and put here
feel free, is safety
Manuel
 
ya'll chickens... :D

Can't say I've ever heard this song.. and I don't believe it's 80's... sounds more 70's
 
LOL.. so you gave in huh David? :p:

I'm at work, so I'll open most anything.. we have really good AV stuff I scan with here.. ways to check the files in a zip without opening them first. I have to open a lot of really strange stuff for people here at work.
 
We have pretty good virus software as well. I just wanted to warn others just in case and I was feeling lazy about downloading and unzipping....
 
I can't believe this post has changed to a VIRUS WARNING !!!!! oh my god !! forget it !! i will listen Beatles instead !!!
 
I couldn't google the lyrics because I couldn't make them out on my cheap computer speakers, but that's what I usually do.
 
he he, i usually try searching lyrics with Google, but in this case i don't understand more than saying PARTY IS OVER YEAH, PARTY IS OVER YEAH.... WHAT CAN I DO o o o o o ,,,,,
you must understand that i am from ARgentina and i speack manly in spanish, is so hard try to understand some lyrics
i love Frank Sinatra he es very clear to me...... :-)
ah,,,, by the way,,, the original version is very clear than this, but the compression turn to very dirty sound,,,, sorry but the file must be small to put here

thanks
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom