• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

technics 103 switcher HELP needed

gummy

Active Member
Hi All,
I am looking for any information on a Technics 103 switcher unit, I have one of these and need to know how to connect units to it, can anyone help me.
Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0524.jpg
    IMG_0524.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0526.jpg
    IMG_0526.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 10
Register to hide this ad
first one of those I have seen, made to play multiple amps/ speakers/ turntables/ and other sources, mix and match. I bet that was in a stereo shop and used to demo gear.
 
Those can be really handy. To be on the safe side I would want to know if the amplifier inputs and speaker outputs use a common ground.

Could be trouble for some amplifiers.

Other wise a very nice unit for connecting various piece of audio gear.

You just connect your various audio sources to the appropriate inputs and your speakers to the appropriate outputs.
 
You should just have to connect the input to the port on the back and then select that switch on the front and set an output to the desired area and select that as the output on the front.

Now, if only I could find one of those...
 
Back
Top Bottom