• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help ID these tube monoblocs?

Crestwood23

He said touch it in the back
Subscriber
Any idea what these are? This is the only pic I have, they're at an estate sale by me.

picture.php
 
Register to hide this ad
I think I might be wrong on that. Cant find any pictures of the same model. I know they used similar looking transformers though.
 
M-60's nice detective work! Price- I GUESS under $500 would be a good buy, local sale and everything.

Nice monoblocks though I'd love to have them. I think the quicksilver stuff looks cool and has a neat name.

Good luck!

Oh and those look very powerful. It looks like quad el34's to me. Maybe 50 or 60 watts?
 
Back
Top Bottom