• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ID help on a silver receiver?

kcollins4

Rocking somewhere
Subscriber
Saw this pic of a local estate sale. Any idea what this receiver is? JVC, MCS? Thanks for any opinions.
 

Attachments

  • katy2.jpg
    katy2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 78
Register to hide this ad
The estate sale it's at is only a half mile from me, and it's the last day. The same pic just popped up on CL here too. Guess they want to unload it. The speakers are Fishers, and I realy don't want them. The receiver would make a nice garage unit though. They want $50 for everything, so I wonder if they'll sell just the receiver. From what I can find on AK, it's a nice 60 wpc digital receiver.
 
It's a middle of the road MCS. My dad had one...decent output but probably not audiophile quality. For $50, that is probably a reasonably good deal.
 
Picked it up for $30. Looks in great cosmetic shape. I'll bring it in to try out, and post some pics later. Gotta sneak it by my wife somehow...:scratch2:
 
Back
Top Bottom