• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hi from France

spirou38

New Member
Hi everybody,

I'm new to this :tresbon: great forum.
I live in France very cose to the Alpes mountains between Lyon & Grenoble.
I'm a JBL fanatic and own some of those great speakers.

Pascal
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi everybody,

I'm new to this :tresbon: great forum.
I live in France very cose to the Alpes mountains between Lyon & Grenoble.
I'm a JBL fanatic and own some of those great speakers.

Pascal

Bienvenue Pascal!

I used to live in the small town of Saint-Genis-Pouilly, at the feet of the Jura mountains while working at CERN. Great, fascinating landscapes!!
 
welcome! My daughter will be working in Paris for 6 months. I have some vacation coming so.... France, here I come!
 
Bienvenue! :thmbsp:

You'll find plenty of other JBL speaker fans on AK, as well.
You are lucky to live in such a beautiful area. Are there many audiophiles there?
 
Back
Top Bottom