• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How Do You Talk? - Quiz

Third generation San Antonian here and it put me in Jackson, Ms.; Greensboro,NC:; or Lexington, Ky...one of us failed...
 
A puzzle for me. Ages 0-8 mostly in midwest, 8-21 in central PA, 21-37 central OH, then to present in Baltimore.

The map pinned me in Missouri.
 
I am from Michigan, but have not lived there for 96% of my life. Even so, I was pegged dead middle in the midwest...Lincoln Nebraska to be exact.
 
The first time I took it I answered correctly and it put me within 80 miles of where I live.

The second time, I lied about all the answers and it put me in Washington D.C.

Gotta love it!:lmao::thmbsp:

It put me in the South-east and deep South. Big surprise.
 
I would say the results of the test are highly accurate by labeling me of being near Phildaelphia, PA.
 
I would say the results of the test are highly accurate by labeling me of being near Phildaelphia, PA.

Another hoagie person. And answering "Bud Fried" to the question about the greatest speaker designer rather than John Hilliard, PWK, Ray Newman or Edgar Villchur.
 
Another hoagie person. And answering "Bud Fried" to the question about the greatest speaker designer rather than John Hilliard, PWK, Ray Newman or Edgar Villchur.

I was a little disapponted there were not any questions pertaining to cheesesteaks in the quiz. :saywhat:

In the Philly suburbs Pudges make some of the best hoagies.
I highly recommend their Italian hoagie. :thmbsp:

http://www.pudgescheesesteaks.com/

https://foursquare.com/v/pudges-steaks--hoagies/4eb0577161af6ac588380a53
 
Back
Top Bottom