• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How I visit Audiokarma

Directly to New Posts, several times daily.

That's how I found this thread.

And to directly address the thread title:
"How I visit Audiokarma"

By laptop, tablet or iphone.
 
Always check New Posts first.
Barter Town.
D&$.
Turntables.
General Audio.
Yamaha.

Still picking my way through the ADS thread that I started reading 2 years ago. Never gonna catch up on that thing....
 
Wow. I figured there'd be some response but I'm surprised by how much.
I start at the top of the forums and go down checking my preferred forums.
Being a good AK'er I come back an hour or two later and do the same thing. Rinse, repeat.
When I have time and/or just want to see something I haven't viewed 4 or 5 times already that day I'll venture into an area I rarely frequent.
I just realized, I actually respond to PM's and check any alerts first, and then mosey my way down the forums page, but the order in which I check forums stays quite consistent.
Me, too. That’s how I got to this fabulous thread.

I'd double "like" your post if allowed. Fabulous thread indeed! You're too kind.:)
 
Different entries for different folk.


I usually go this route, but will vary depending upon mood/interest at the time.

"New Posts"

"General Audio"

"Music Forums"

"General Off Topic Forums"

"Movies & Television"

"Musical Instruments"


Occasionally..."AK Polls"


Q
 
Last edited:
Bartertown Media
General Audio
Speakers
Member's Systems
Music
Back Alley Pub
General Off Topic

Sometimes I pop into the Bartertown Equipment forums, followed by Home Theater and Listening Spaces
 
Dollars & Sense
Pioneer
Speakers
General Audio
Off Topic
Back Alley Pub

I try to stay away from Barter Town lately because I have way too much stuff already.
 
I always just go directly to "new posts" on the top ribbon. That's it almost exclusively. I just want to know what people are talking about right now. And then I dive in to those threads if it's interesting.

I also generally avoid threads with more than 100 posts - and "game" threads.
 
I always check the general discussion and then typically the tube audio and fisher and marantz forums. Speakers sometimes and turntables once in a while. About half the time I just lurk and of course check barter town when I sign in.

[Btw and not to stir things up, but the prices I see on Barter Town generally seem too high and are priced for perfection. Just saying.]
 
Last edited:
Usually Speakers and General audio discussion, sometimes off topic and dollars and sense, but rarely much else. I never check for any new posts.
 
Back
Top Bottom