• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How I visit Audiokarma

Post what's on the stereo in Music Forums thread.
Watched Threads
Watch Forums - General Audio Discussion & Turntables
Check out Alerts to see if a post of mine has a reply, then either Like or reply back or sometimes both.
Free form exploring after this.
 
Because Yamaha have gone downhill since they stopped making two strokes.....


Got that aspect...now! I was thinking just along the line of audio gear, for which this company has had some great units, both past and present.

I don't think there's another company that has such diversity in products, with maybe Honda offering a huge range of different equipment.


Q
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom