• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Huge Westlake monitors

Register to hide this ad
If one of the many woodworking guru's here @AK got them they would look like new in no time, I have cofidence in that fact!:yes:
 
I guess somebody wanted them. That's how you eliminate the competition.

That's something I like to know.
Whenever I flag something, it never disappears.
For example, there was a listing completely unrelated to electronics under electronics. I flagged 'Miscategorized' and it still showed up no matter how many times I flagged.
Then I see few things instantly flagged and removed. :scratch2:
 
It usually takes a few people for the "flag" to stick. You could fool the system by flagging it from your PC and your smartphone, as long as they're coming from different addresses. You may also be able to use an anonymizer site like http://hidemyass.com/ to "throw" your IP address elsewhere.
 
Back
Top Bottom