Leland47 Super Member Oct 11, 2015 #1 decided to post this here..... http://orlando.craigslist.org/atq/5201944067.html
ETLS metacarpophalangealcranium Subscriber Oct 11, 2015 #2 It's too small to watch re-runs of flipper
313guy Just a modern guy. Subscriber Oct 12, 2015 #3 I had a similar unit that I thought about converting to an aquarium. The TV still worked and I posted questions about it here before Videokarma split off. In the end I was happy to get $35 for it on Craigslist. But $500? I think not.
I had a similar unit that I thought about converting to an aquarium. The TV still worked and I posted questions about it here before Videokarma split off. In the end I was happy to get $35 for it on Craigslist. But $500? I think not.
Leland47 Super Member Oct 18, 2015 #5 Yea, toxcrusadr, it is a bit sad. No one has jumped on this yet.....lol.