• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

if a PICTURE of the amp is worth this much, then damn

Mine's going on the ceiling over my bed.

:eek: . TMTI......( too much Tom information ).....:D


I just captured a copy of the picture in the ad and printed it. Now I have a copy of that beautiful pic for free and no shipping charge. I will put it on the front of my Adcom GFA 555 in the HT since it is solid black . . .

Should I use duct tape or just a picture of duct tape to attach the Mc pic to my Adcom amp?

You need you some virtual duct tape. . :yes:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom