• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I'm the only person here who has this album (and that's a travesty)

wanderfowl

Resident Phonetician
I've seen this game work elsewhere, so, I figured I'd give it a shot. Sorry if it's been done before and I missed it.

Everybody has a few albums (or CDs, or tapes, etc) that aren't very well known by the public outside a small community, but are nonetheless incredible. So, if you think you're likely to be the only person here who has a given album, but think that more people should give it a listen, post it up!

Mine: The soundtrack to "Dungeon Siege", Composed by Jeremy Soule
 
Register to hide this ad
Lambchop-Is A Woman
It's not only one of the best albums (CDs) I know, it's also the best sounding.
 
Tom Jans - The Eyes of an Only Child. It's so good that I have two copies on vinyl and a Japanese mini-disk limited release. I'd be very plesantly surprise if anyone else here has one.
 
Everything Mystic posts in the daily listening thread could be listed here.

Pearls Before Swine~ The Wizard of Is
 
The Orb - Auntie Aubrey's Excursions Beyond The Call Of Duty: The Orb Remix Project

One of my most favorite LPs to put on after a bottle of wine or two..
 
Jellyfish--Spilt Milk. A terrific power-pop band with great melodies, much like a '90s Badfinger (though not quite as good as that legendary outfit).
 
Back
Top Bottom