• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I'm the only person here who has this album (and that's a travesty)

The "Weavers at Carnegie" LP has nothing on this little gem:
 

Attachments

  • god's children.jpg
    god's children.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 71
31W4S348JGL_SS500_.jpg


Fruit Bats - Mouthfuls

I will never tire of this album.
 
Jo Mama J is for Jump- I have 2 copies, glorious
Tonto's Expanding Headband- early synth project by Robert Margouleff
 
"Larks' Tongues in Aspic"- King Crimson.

Got that, its a classic and should be in everyone's collection...

However, I have almost tossed *THIS* smelly fish on several occaisions but recently discovered it is becoming valuable:
'Camaraderie' by hippie band 'Cottonwood' on ABC Dunhill....

Try as I might I cannot stomach a complete listen. Its that awful. But I keep it for its novelty-ness and ever increasing monetary value.
 
Roger Waters "Phobia" It's a bootleg on the Trademark of Quality label.

Petersons "Western Song Birds"

Silverton High School Choirlares "in Hawaii"

The KGON Album #2
 
I'm not exactly sure how rare it is but I can only find listings of the 45 single, not the actual album (which I have):

Helmut Zacharias: Tea Time in Tokyo
 
I actually bet I have a fair stack of stuff not many others have.. I just don't really know what I got.. so it's hard to say what I would have others don't....

How about this one? I have no idea how rare it is, but it does say Limited Edition on my copy... Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus
 
Rieflin, Fripp, Gunn - Repercussions of Angelic Behavior. This sounds just like you'd expect from this trio.

Arturo Stalteri - Cool August Moon. Chamber music using Eno tunes.
 
Back
Top Bottom