• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Infinity IRS Beta barn find

What are you going to use to power them? I just picked up a set of Beta's too to go with my Stasis Threshold
 
As of right now I have a Threshold s-300 optical bias for the planar panels and an Aragon 8008 for the woofer towers and a Dared SL2000a tube pre. I have the option to buy a second S-300 and will probably get it over for an audition in the next few weeks. But I imagine once I hear the Betas I'll get a stupid crazy case of upgrade-itis and start shopping for some big tube power for the planar panels.

- Michael
 
Back
Top Bottom