• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Interesting Stereo Ads? Post a pic for memory lane's sake.

Meanwhile over at JVC, they cobranded with James Dean (USA 50's Actor) and put out the 1987 CDean line of CD Boomboxes most were JDM only and went on for maybe two or more years. This one would have retailed from around $359.00 USD in Japan. None of the early CD boomboxes were high end, I'm not sure why none of the companies put out a statement piece boombox with CD, there might one around, I haven't seen it. I do like the way this one looks but you can tell there's some cost-cutting in the knobs and


sliders.JVC 1987.6 1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom