• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Is the Optimus 5b and Nova 8b the same speaker?

CoogarXR

Super Member
Is the Optimus 5b and Nova 8b the same speaker?

I know this has probably been covered, but I couldn't find anything definitive. They look very similar- are they the same?
 
Register to hide this ad
Cool. I found a set of Nova 8b's that were just the crossover and front baffle (and drivers). The cabinets were gone. The baffle was actually trimmed down to fit into a Utah speaker cabinet. Strange. Anyhow, I am probably going to part them out, and I just wanted to make sure the drivers were the same in the 5b before making any claims thereto.
 
Back
Top Bottom