• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Is This Receiver And Speaker Combo A Good Deal??

DJboutit

Well-Known Member
I can get these 2 are a good deal??

Teac AG-V3050 $65

JBL HLS615 pair $45

I could even this speaker pair

Sansui SF-1700 no grill $70
 
Register to hide this ad
This same person is selling these 3 items that is why I am asking.

I had a few replys to my wanted ads on CL but they have all been 80s junk
 
Pass. Too expensive by a lot. Take your time and troll thrift shops, estate sales, and garage sales. You will eventually find interesting receivers like these, which are far better than the TEAC.

zTqY1PT.jpg


fKHxeUU.jpg


pMIM5YP.jpg


QVQKuSm.jpg
 
I feel your pain. I am up the road in College Station, about 90 miles from you. I have great luck at my local thrifts and your Goodwills seem to have some finds also. You have to frequent them often tho.

I will keep my eyes open locally and let you know quickly if I find something of interest.
 

AA 6300 was is a shed that had flood water it did not get wet but the humidity could have messed it up not sure if it works or not.

STR-6045 power level is to low for me and all the lights need to be replaced

KR 7400 totaled in the hurricane last year
 
Yes the speakers, not the receivers. GREAT for symphony, bad for 4 piece jazz or solo instrument.
 
Pass. Too expensive by a lot. Take your time and troll thrift shops, estate sales, and garage sales. You will eventually find interesting receivers like these, which are far better than the TEAC.

This...patience and persistence are key. And repetition and luck. I'd add CL to the mix of potential sources of gear. What's your budget? You could join AK and post a WTB ad in Bartertown.
 
I am not looking for a AV receiver.
If you are looking for an inexpensive stereo receiver, you should look hard at some of the early pro-logic units. Nobody wants them so they were cheap, and some, like that Elite pictured above, sound better and put out more than any stereo unit you can get at twice the price (unless you are very lucky, of course).
 
Back
Top Bottom