• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jazz Fusion Playlist

Soft Machine 7

Columbia

Soft%20Machine%207_1.jpg


Soft%20Machine%207-2_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Larry Coryell ~ Fairyland

Mega Records

LarryCoryellFairyland.jpg


with Chuck Rainey, bass; Pretty Purdie, drums

Recorded Live Montreux, Switzerland June 19, 1971
 
Last edited:
Nice spruce top on that Ovation. :thmbsp:
Shakti ain't bad either.

Good eye, Thanks! She is a treasure. It's a Ovation Legend Lefty that I found in the back room of a music store in Phoenix in 2001. It was sitting there brand new since 1989 in a case. He wanted to move it and I got one heck of a good deal.

I saw Shakti several times in the '70's. No doubt some of the best shows I've ever seen.

Cheers!
 
Last edited:
Gabor Szabo Jazz Raga

Listening to Jazz Raga (1967 Impulse!) 180g re-issue by Light In The Attic Records-very enjoyable Sunday morning fare....
 

Attachments

  • Gabor Szabo Jazz Raga.jpg
    Gabor Szabo Jazz Raga.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 19
Who doesn't love Charlie Hunter?

...only a crazed savage I would imagine.

Charlie Hunter Trio - Copperopolis

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom