• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL 4311 Control Monitors - Houston

Register to hide this ad
Dalton says...

To quote my favorite line from the Patrick Swayze movie Roadhouse,

Opinions vary.

I like them a lot, I have 4311s in my main system being driven by a Crown PS-400 and I find them to be very detailed.

Others aren't as fond of them as I am. But as to the value question, if they're in good shape with no problems, that's a fair price. :yes:
 
I love the 4311's. A decent pair goes for about $450 on eBay right now. I don't think you can beat them for large nearfield monitors. I use a pair at my desk at work and a pair by my bedside.
 
Back
Top Bottom