• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL Big $$$

Register to hide this ad
Price is more than a bit over the top IMO.

A pair of 4343 monitors just sold on ebay for 2900.

4343 is substantially more speaker than L300.

Really nice pair of 4435's went for 2350.
 
I dunno. That price seems at least ballpark. My BIL has a pair of these so I've been sorta watching them on ebay for a while. Around $3000-$3500 has seemed to be the going rate, with the last 2 pairs going for $2950 and $4300. $3800 is on the higher side, but it's not way out there.
 
Fancy ??

.......:scratch2:.
Not..uh...fancy enough for that kinda dough.
I'm with Bowtie on this for sure ! I'd much rather see a pair of these for the $$

images


4435's

..:smoke:
 
Last edited:
Hah! I watched L300s for well over a decade before pulling the trigger on these for a whole-bunch less.

4345-14-2s.jpg


The L300 is a lovely and find-sounding speaker but it is no match for a big 4-way JBL studio monitor. The price is too high, unless they're nearby, you've always lusted after them, and you can't find a pair of 43xx 4-ways! For a big speaker, the L300's WAF is exceptional!
 
Back
Top Bottom