• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL L19 speakers?

Register to hide this ad
You might want to tighten up your query. Perhaps "JBL L19 specs" or "JBL L19 reviews" would produce better results. At least they do in Google.
 
^^^ I have the 4301b's, the studio monitor version of these, and yes, great speakers. Their sound defies their size.
 
JBL L-19s are the ONLY JBL speaker I've regretted selling. And I've had two pair.

And yes for a speaker of their diminutive size they are huge performers.

Foams should be attached to the back of the cone not the front. Lots of flippers fix them that way and it deminishes the value.

Good luck

Eric
 
A lot of speaker for their size.

At a recent party, I had a pair outside connected to a Yamaha CR-420, people actually stopped dead in their tracks to listen.
 
There are lots of L19's around, they are easy to repair, very easy to recap or modify the crossovers, and they really sound quite good.
 
^^^ I have the 4301b's, the studio monitor version of these, and yes, great speakers. Their sound defies their size.

Just had a very clean pair of these land in my lap Glen. Didnt see this coming. Not a huge JBL guy, these are completely unselfware of what they should sound like. On the risk of hyperbole I dont think I have EVER heard a paper cone tweeter do this.

I think these will continue playing the Black Pumas and the Slow Show for awhile.
 
Just had a very clean pair of these land in my lap Glen. Didnt see this coming. Not a huge JBL guy, these are completely unselfware of what they should sound like. On the risk of hyperbole I dont think I have EVER heard a paper cone tweeter do this.

I think these will continue playing the Black Pumas and the Slow Show for awhile.
I knew of the 4301bs from on line sources. I found mine on a CL listing in Manhattan for a hundred bucks! They had been used in a voice over studio since new, so no loud music ever played, and were never on the floor! They had been refoamed just prior to my purchase, otherwise, original. They are virtually mint, and I love their sound.
 
Back
Top Bottom