• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JVC AX-R350bk

diediemydarling

JVC MADE IN JAPAN
I know the JVC AX-R350bk is an integrated amp..but does anybody know its wattage?? I asked this question before in the wrong place....so does anybody know?
 
Register to hide this ad
100 watts per....008% thd

hy. i know this is old, but I really need a service manual for this (JVC AX-R350). Do you happen to have, or know a link to download free?
I searched on google, but couldn't find anything free... maybe you know something...
 
hy. i know this is old, but I really need a service manual for this (JVC AX-R350). Do you happen to have, or know a link to download free?
I searched on google, but couldn't find anything free... maybe you know something...

Nope, it seems like there is no manual available for that model. There's a guy selling one at canuckaudiomart it comes with the manual.
 
Nope, it seems like there is no manual available for that model. There's a guy selling one at canuckaudiomart it comes with the manual.

thanks for the info... I have the amplifier... just needed the service manual...
I think I'll buy it after all...
 
Back
Top Bottom