SchweinHaus
Well-Known Member
Please let us know if you find a source for the motor mounts. I have one of these lovely turntables, too, and the motor mounts are just puddles of goo. I cannot even tell what their original size or shape was. It would be most helpful if someone who has good mounts could post a dimensioned sketch. Note that there are two different sizes. There are 3 of one size and 4 of the other size.
Rick
I looked up the part number in the Vinyl Engine service manual and then basically just googled the part number and came up with this as a replacement for one of the rubber bushings: (Part No. 52992-1)
And this one is listed as a bushing and is the same part number, M4728, though thecnically the manual says, "rubber bushing" not just bushing. There's no specs or pictures available for either of them, so it's a bit of a guessing game, but it's the best I can find.
Finally, I found jackpot of a website with a whole mess of parts for this deck, including the motor, some of the knobs, and a ton of different parts that might be hard to come by. Happy hunting.
