• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

kansas-Vinyl Confessions

vinyldavid

Collectorius Giganticus
Subscriber
Playing this album for the first time, and I really like it......

Catchy tunes, very eighties, and a perfect title for me!


Anyone else like it?
 
Register to hide this ad
I believe I inherited some Kansas vinyl from my mom. It's in the to be cleaned before it comes close to my turntable section. Could be a while before I get to it.
 
That may be one of the only ones I haven't got. I've got 7 of them on vinyl, 7 on CD, and a bunch on cassette, with some overlaps. That's an Elefante album, now?

je
 
I like it!

I thought I wouldn't with Elfante, but I actually do. I bought it when it first came out on cassette.

Crossfire is a great song and I like all the others too.

Mine is called CD Confessions though. :D :D
 
I always felt kansas

hit their sweet spot early on in their catalog starting with Song for America through The Point of Know Return. I kind of stopped listening after the Live recording and after Monolith disappointed me.
 
hit their sweet spot early on in their catalog starting with Song for America through The Point of Know Return. I kind of stopped listening after the Live recording and after Monolith disappointed me.

First, welcome qdrone. I would start a little earlier with their quality recordings. My favorite has always been the original Kansas album - the one with John Brown on the cover. They had been a touring band for several years before that and the John Brown album presented some well-seasoned, road tested music.

Regards,

D-Ray
 
Back
Top Bottom