• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Karmices once again surpasses all expectations

ToasterBin

Toasterbin
I can't say enough good things about my purchases from Karmices. As always, he only offers top stuff in excellent shape. Traded him some gear for music and I hope he's as happy as I am.

Thanks Jeff!
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm very happy with all of our dealings. I'm glad we worked out a great deal for the both of us. Just remember how happy you are when it comes time to part with the ...........! :)
 
Jeff picked up a record for me at a local (to him) record store and shipped it to me. This wasn't the first deal with Jeff and it sure won't be the last. He is an excellent seller who ships quickly and his goods are as described or better.
 
I will also throw in my praise of @Karmices here. Have bought several LPs from him and have never been disappointed (actually have always been very pleased). Always conservatively graded, and it helps that he has a lot of artists in his collection that I like!
 
Back
Top Bottom